For 16 - 18 year olds who are looking for help to move on. A range of short courses of different durations available at locations across the Wakefield District and starting throughout the year. Course options include Construction, Hospitality, Motor Vehicle, IT, Customer Service, Sport, Business, Health & Social Care and Outdoor Conservation.
You will also:
- Gain a recognised qualification
- Take part in work experience or visits to employers
- Improve your skills and confidence
- Learn how to complete CV's and applications, and prepare for interviews
- Get support from a mentor for 6 months after you complete the programme