An exciting opportunity for an apprentice to work alongside qualified technicians where you will be fully trained in all aspects of maintenance and repair of light vehicles from routine servicing to electrical fault diagnostics.
Hours: 40 - Monday-Friday some Saturdays.
Location: Calder Island Way,Wakefield, WF2 7AW
- Minimum of 3 GCSE’s or equivalent - A-C in English and Maths required.
Not only will Apprentices be working and be trained within the garage they will attend a Ford approved college four times a year for two week periods to work towards to achieve their Ford Masters Technical Certificate at VRQ Level 2 and/or 3. An advisor will visit at least every 6-8 weeks as part of a close support network to ensure that Apprentices are both enjoying and succeeding in their course. An Apprentice’s training includes:
- Industry recognised framework qualification.
- Functional Skills (ICT, Maths and English).
- VRQ Level 2 and/or Level 3.
- Vocational related qualification (technical certificate).
- Ford Masters Level 1 technician modules.