This is an exciting opportunity within a busy Doctors Surgery for an Administrator
Duties will include:
- Preparing blood forms and arranging appointments for annual reviews via telephone/text messaging/sending letters to patients
- Answering telephone calls, queries
- Dealing with patient correspondence
- Data input
- Carry out any other duties
This list is not exhaustive.
Must have good attention to detail, organisational and communication skills.
- A confident telephone manner is essential.
- Knowledgeable in the use of Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook. Good standard of numeracy and written skills.
- Confidentiality is essential.
Must have a positive, flexible attitude and be willing to be an adaptable part of a team.
- An ability to self-motivate and work on own initiative is necessary.
- Desired qualifications
Required qualifications: GCSEs (or equivalent) at C or above in Maths and English. Good IT Skills
Things to consider:
- If the candidate shows progression the wage will be assessed on a regular basis.
- A DBS check will be undertaken upon offer of employment.
- If you are an existing patient at this surgery you will have to change to another.
Link to vacancy: http://bit.ly/2pbuhyF
To Apply: If you are interested in applying for this vacancy or want further information please follow the link.
Closing date: 06/04/2018