This role will entail a range of administrative duties as required including processing of data, administration and general office duties.
In this role you will assist staff members and managers (when required) to:
- Input data from all collection sheets and new members
- Reprinting of collection sheets
- Writing and issuing price checks
- General telephone duties and mailing
- General office duties including filing, copying and faxing
- Collection, allocation and performance analysis
- Processing card payments
- Binding promotional literature
Attention to detail
Organised and efficient
Ability to multi-task
Ambitious as the role will become permanent after first 12 months with a view to upskill and develop
Desired Qualification: No formal qualifications required.
Things to consider:
- Close to bus and train routes - 2 minute walk from Kirkgate train station
- Parking available
- Role to be reviewed after 12-week probation
Link to vacancy: http://bit.ly/2EplIL3
To apply: If you want to apply for this vacancy or want further information please follow the link.
Closing Date: 26/02/2018