Published on Thursday, October 11, 2018
Apprentice Early Years Educator
Pollington Preschool is in search of a new superhero to join our ‘Outstanding’ family, full of love, warmth and nurture! For the right candidate we can offer support to learn all about young children’s amazing abilities to learn about new experiences in a fun and interactive environment.
We are offering a full time apprentice position where we support you to understand children’s learning and encourage your pathway to further career opportunities within Early Years.
As an apprentice Early Years Educator, you will be expected to:
- Be a committed team player who will provide children with fun experiences
- Be fully supported by our current dedicated team of Early Years Educators to increase your knowledge and passion for making a difference to the lives of children.
- And it is also important that the right candidate can demonstrate the ability to form great relationships with our older children as you work across all age ranges including with children from 5-11 years old.
- Capable of taking on our every day challenges - as we explore learning in a unique dimension supporting all our children to access their love of learning in their own unique ways.
- Work well as part of a team.
- Good communication.
Can you support our learners to turn their dreams into reality?
Every day at Pollington Preschool is a new adventure…
- Do you like to dance in the rain?
- Do you like the feeling of glitter between your toes?
- Do you enjoy jumping in muddy puddles?
- Are you an expert at making mud pies?
||Good level of maths and English.
|Things to Consider:
||Travel- How will you get here as Pollington is in a semi-rural location just on the outskirts of Snaith?
|Link to Vacancy:
||If your are interested in applying for this vacancy or want further information please follow the link. Please note you will need a .GOV account which you will need to sign into before applying.
Rate this article:
Number of views (38)