Published on Tuesday, April 16, 2019
Apprentice Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Kingspan Insulation Ltd
Apprenticeship in the role of Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer based in Selby.
Full training will be provided to carry out the following duties:
- Health and Safety on site
- All aspects of basic mechanical and electrical skills
- Once trained being able to respond to breakdowns and quality issues using your trained diagnostic skills to identify and rectify problems effectively
- You will also be trained in electrical and mechanical fault finding and given a full understanding of planned maintenance of our plant and equipment
- You will be encouraged to develop in areas such as continuous improvement and lean programmes
- You will be supported and trained in all aspects of the role, to reach your full potential
- A can-do approach
- Ability to work as a team member
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to learn and develop
- You must have a positive attitude
||A-C in Maths and English or equivalent
|Things to Consider:
Before applying for the role, please make sure you are aware of where this employer is based, and that you would be able to travel to the place of work should you be successful, especially if you rely on public transport.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
|Link to Vacancy:
||If you are interested in applying for this vacancy or want further information please follow the link. Please note you will need a .GOV account which you will need to sign into before applying.
Rate this article:
Number of views (45)