Published on Thursday, October 11, 2018
Apprentice Resource Administrator
Nationwide Property Solutions
A really exciting opportunity to earn whilst you learn working for a forward thinking and innovative employer. You will be given full support and training on the job to achieve your Level 3 Business Administration qualification.
Your main duties will include:
- Managing all invoices
- Creating engineer ID cards, keeping a record of all ID card numbers on an Excel spreadsheet
- Sending Account statements out to Clients from our accounts system Sage
- Answering incoming telephone calls when necessary and forwarding the call to the relevant member of staff or taking phone messages
- Handling inbound post and date stamping and passing to individuals, franking of the post being sent out.
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft and Outlook email.
- Good written communication skills
- Good verbal communication and listening skills
- Able to work in an organised, efficient and effective manner
- Able to use initiative and follow instructions
- Maintain focus under high-pressure situations
- Professional and friendly attitude
- High-quality inter-personal skills
- Able to work to strict deadlines
- Enthusiastic, pro-active and self-motivated approach
- Reliable and conscientious
||Must hold 5 GCSEs (graded A* to C or 9 to 5) or equivalent including English/ Maths and have been a resident in the UK/EEA/EU for the last 3 years.
|Things to Consider:
The National Minimum Wage for Apprentices is £3.70 per hour. This is the legal minimum pay per hour applying to 16-18-year-old apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their apprenticeship. For apprentices 19 or over who have completed their first year and are continuing their apprenticeship, the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies.
It is highly important that you do not contact the Employer directly – any attempt of this may invalidate a candidate’s application. Should you have any queries regarding your application or the job itself, please contact your 3aaa Training Academy.
Please note this job may expire before the stated date if a suitable applicant is appointed. Likewise, if we have not found the right candidate, the closing date may be extended.
If you hold a full UK driver licence or are currently in the process of learning to drive, please declare this upon submitting your application (please note this isn’t a necessity to this role, unless stated otherwise throughout).
|Link to Vacancy:
||If you are interested in applying for this vacancy or want further information please follow the link. Please note you will need a .GOV account which you will need to sign into before applying.
Rate this article:
Number of views (30)