Published on Thursday, October 11, 2018
Business Administration Apprentice
As a business administration apprentice at Connect Yorkshire, your daily duties will include:
- Doing admin for all new members signed up
- Maintain a well organised office
- Keep on top of CRM - adding people, tags, etc.
- Supporting the team as of and when needed
- Help run the registration desk at events
- Help the sales executive with the referral scheme
- Good English and maths
- Good communication
- Be able to manage time well
- Be self motivated
- Team Player
- Must have GCSE or equivalent level C or above in English, maths and Science.
- Preferred another 2 GCSEs or equivalent in any subject
|Things to Consider:
- Driving license is not required but prefered. If you do not have a driving license you must be able to get to work via bus, train or someone driving you
- You will be be based in the office however, for events may have to travel this will be sorted within the team
|Link to Vacancy:
||If you are interested in applying for this vacancy or want further information please follow the link. Please note you will need a .GOV account which you will need to sign into before applying.
Rate this article:
Number of views (30)