This position is primarily to assist the Operations Manager and Supervisor in the administration of the department and will include the following duties:
- Inputting Attainment Results – we collect information on SAT results, GCSE exam results and termly Teacher Assessments, which have to be accurately input into spreadsheets
- Entering/Checking Incoming Data – Local Authorities require various reports from information provided. It is necessary to provide this information back to them in an accurate and timely manner
- Inputting ePEP information – Local Authorities input information regarding their LAC education plans on our online ePEP. It is necessary to maintain the database ensuring all information is accurate
- Answering Incoming Calls – the Customer Service department receives incoming calls from schools and Local Authorities on a daily basis - it is very important that these calls are dealt with promptly, efficiently and professionally
- Excellent and professional telephone manner
- Accurate data input
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to work to a high standard, unsupervised
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel preferred
- Team player, but able to work on own initiative
- Positive attitude
- Good timekeeper
required qualification: A minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) grade C or above, including English, Maths, and ICT.
Things to consider:
Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage (ANMW): The National Minimum Wage for Apprentices is £3.70 per hour. This is the legal minimum pay per hour applying to 16-18-year-old apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their apprenticeship. For apprentices 19 or over who have completed their first year and are continuing their apprenticeship, the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies.
It is highly important that you do not contact the Employer directly – any attempt of this may invalidate candidate’s application. Should you have any queries regarding your application or the job itself, please contact your 3aaa Training Academy.
Please note this job may expire before the stated date if a suitable applicant is appointed.
If you hold a full UK driver licence or are currently in the process of learning to drive, please declare this upon submitting your application.
Link to vacancy: http://bit.ly/2p8Rzov
To apply: If you are intersted in applying for this vacancy or want further information please follow the link.
Closing date: 30/03/2018