Published on Monday, April 15, 2019
Mechanical Engineer Apprentice
BALL BEVERAGE PACKAGING EUROPE LIMITED
- Observing, learning and understanding a wide range of engineering skills and processes while under the instruction of skilled technical staff
- To be able to demonstrate these skills and processes as the training period progresses by working independently or with a team, to undertake tasks as instructed and increasing overall contribution to the department
- To undertake and successfully complete suitable college courses throughout the training period, achieving the academic grades and practical skills in order to entitle yearly progression leading to the award of a suitable qualification in mechanical engineering
- Learning and understanding the importance of Health and Safety within the workspace
- To maintain a logbook over the duration of the apprenticeship period, recording projects that have been undertaken and the skills learned
- To maintain and to ensure general good housekeeping of the workplace
- To maintain a smart appearance and to act in a professional manner at all times whether on or off the company premise
- To perform any other duties appropriate to the grade and role of the post holder
||We are looking for an individual who has a vested interest in an engineering discipline, flexible in their approach to work and must be practical and willing to get involved
- Eager to learn
||You must have achieved a minimum of 5 GCSE’s, or equivalent, including maths, English and Science ideally at Grade 5/B or above.
|Things to Consider:
The apprenticeship will provide you with formal and recognised study over a four-year period and training within a high-volume high-speed production environment, with qualifications reaching up to HNC level. Please be aware you will attend college full time for the first year of this qualification.
Salary Progression is as follows:- Year 1 = £11,592 Year 2 = £15, 405, Year 3 = £17,002 Year 4 = £17,973
|Link to Vacancy:
||If you are interested in applying for this vacancy or want further information please follow the link. Please note you will need a .GOV account which you will need to sign into before applying.
Rate this article:
Number of views (50)