To work closely with the Sales Team with the aim of developing all aspects of marketing at SNB Electronic Services Ltd. This will include helping build brand awareness on social media; Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and via other various marketing platforms such as Mail Chimp and Adobe Photoshop.
Duties will include:
- Supporting the team with answering calls and directing to the relevant departments
- Research potential new Customers and insert contact information into relevant spreadsheets
- Create and send Mail Chimp Campaigns
- Post regular updates on the Companies Social Media pages
- Support the Sales and Marketing Manager with new Website design and management of updates
- Data entry - communications with Customers and sales leads into sales management system
- Increase product and technical knowledge with continuous support from the Engineering Team
- Attend manufacturing festivals and/or events with the Sales Team
Talking to existing Customers and potential new Customers about products and/or services
- Customer Service Skills
- Digital Marketing Skills
- Willing and keen to learn
- Tech savvy and has a creative flair
Desired Qualification: Maths and English GCSE grade C or above, or equivalent
Things to consider:
Before applying for the role, please make sure you are aware of where this employer is based, and that you would be able to travel to the place of work should you be a success, especially if you rely on public transport.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Link to vacancy: https://www.findapprenticeship.service.gov.uk/apprenticeship/-431707
To apply: If you are interested in applying for this vacancy or want further information please follow the link. Please note you will need a .GOV account which you will need to sign inot ebfore applying.
Closing date: 04/07/2019