Published on Friday, January 11, 2019
Apprentice Claims Handler
Incident Support Group
If you want to become a valuable member of the team and put your customer service career firmly on the right path then this opportunity is for you.
Working in small team the principal activity is to receive and administer motor vehicle accident claims in addition to overseeing service and maintenance requirements for our clients vehicles
The ideal candidate should be well organised and enthusiastic, with an excellent telephone manner. They will have an appreciation of first class teamwork and also be customer focused along with strong organisational and people skills.
Duties to include:
- Receive claims information from drivers/fleet managers and insurance brokers
- Ensure that all communication with clients are handled in a professional way, recognising that empathy is required when dealing with accident situations when drivers may be in a stressful situation
- Ensure all data is captured accurately and processed in a timely manner complying with the company’s benchmark targets at every stage
- Maintain the required level of diary follow up to ensure the company meets its obligations and contractual commitments to all clients
- Any other duties as required by line manager
- Clear and concise spoken communication skills
- Particularly when using the phone.
- Excellent key board skills
- Experience in customer service type roles would be of benefit.
A general understanding of motor vehicle insurance and/or vehicle repair would be of benefit - however detailed training will be given regarding the technical aspects of the claims role
- Common sense
- Able to work on own initiative when required
- Be a good team worker demonstrating loyalty and commitment to the organization and team members
- Willing to occasionally work unsocial hours
||GCSE grade C or above in maths & English or equivalent
|Link to Vacancy:
||If you are interested in applying for this vacancy or want further information please follow the link. Please note you will need a .GOV account which you will need to sign into before applying.
Rate this article:
Number of views (42)