Published on Friday, January 11, 2019
Business Administration Apprenticeship/Admin Assistant
Angus Nordon & Co Ltd
The initial requirements of the role are:
- Answering the phone and manning reception
- Filing / Managing the filing system / Managing client records
- Typing / Printing documents (MS Word and Excel experience would be ideal)
- Making drinks for rest of team and for client meetings
These duties are currently being shared between the team and we need someone who is not only happy to undertake these duties but who can appreciate how important they are and how they hold everything together. They also need to be confident enough to deal with clients on the phone and on a face to face basis, and liaise with other members of staff.
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
- Polite and professional
- Hard working
- Work well as part of a team
||A good standard of Education to GCSE level (or the equivalent).
|Link to Vacancy:
||If you are interested in applying for this vacancy or want further information please follow the link. Please note you will need a .GOV account which you will need to sign into before applying.
Rate this article:
Number of views (33)