Published on Friday, January 11, 2019
Digital Marketing and Social Media Apprentice
The ideal candidate will be used to using various social media platforms, updating their own profiles regularly and keeping up to date with new features. The right candidate will also be a good communicator with strong writing skills, a great imagination and a passion for forging a career in online marketing.
- Developing, managing and executing outcome-focused strategies for a large range of companies in relation to their Digital Marketing campaigns both locally and regionally.
- Managing and growing our client's social media accounts across multiple channels including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Monitoring and reporting of trends and analytics
- Assistance with creation of graphics and design work
- Provide support and assistance across internal teams
- Social media and web research
- Assistance with administration
- Good spoken and written English
- Creative mind
- Interested in Marketing and Communications
- Good knowledge and understanding of different social media platforms.
- Organised and good time management skills.
- Good communicator
- GCSE grade minimum A in English (or equivalent).
- Has A Levels or grade A in English A-level
|Things to Consider:
||All applicants should consider the location of the job and look into whether it is within suitable travelling distance to them.
|Link to Vacancy:
||If you are interested in applying for this vacancy or want further information follow the link. Please note you will need a .GOV account which you will need to sign into before applying.
Rate this article:
Number of views (45)